src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

11:56, Bitches!

Despite Barnes & Noble's best attempts to keep me from the angsty, adolescent, magical goodnes that will be Half-Blood Prince, which included some skraight bullshit like not recognizing my email (forcing me to set up a new account), forcing me to create a "nickname" for my own mailing address, and asking every personal question they could come up with save my shoe and ring size, I gots my pre-order on before 11:59! Wait a minute. With shipping and handling, that mug just cost me $24. Why didn't I just go to any of the 12 million bookshops within walking distance of me and pick it up on Saturday? I am such a sucker for deadlines. *smh*

3 Comments:

At 7/12/2005 04:29:00 PM, Blogger divine m said...

Yeah. Deadlines. Not from what I recall from j-school. I guess the important ones are different though, huh?

 
At 7/12/2005 05:16:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

What? Except for my master's project, I got my stuff in on time!

I was often late to class...but the work was in!

 
At 7/13/2005 11:56:00 AM, Blogger divine m said...

Only teasing, lady. Guess it wasn't a good day for teasing, though. Chin up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home