src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, July 07, 2005

El Boxeo

Okay, so next week, my lovely and talented trainer tells me, we get to start boxing! Yay! Right? Yay! Well, no. I should not be allowed to learn to box. Not even pretend-box. Because boxing, in the hands (no pun intended) of someone like me is very, very dangerous. With my smart-ass mouth? And this temper? Somebody's liable to get an ass-whuppin'. And that someone is me. You don't look surprised. Why don't you look surprised? Because er'rybody knows the only thing worse than somebody with little-man syndrome who can fight is somebody with it who thinks they can fight but cain't. I said it. Cain't. Godamighty.

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2005 12:43:00 PM, Blogger divine m said...

Au contraire, mon amie. I think boxing will be an excellent way for you to work out--OUT, I said--your aggressions . . . plus, it'll be fun.

I spent a summer kickboxing at a Tae Kwon Do academy, but I only reached yellow belt status. Still, it was super fun and I got to break boards with my hands and shit.

You'll just get to try and break something of your trainer's, which he might actually deserve. . . .

 
At 7/07/2005 02:23:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Dude, go for it. Seriously. Its good for the soul. When I was a kid, I had a punching bag in the basement and I can't tell you how much I fun I had beating the hell out of that thing.

Besides, learning to fight also teaches you not to get into a fight that you can't win. It's good for the soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home