src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My last post for today, I swear.

Last night I dreamt I was engaged to some guy I don't know and we were all set to walk down the aisle and I had a huge motherfrigging cushion-cut diamond ring and I just could not do it. So he waited. And I dragged all my friends over to the trendmonkey shop run by some oldish queen-type next door to the place I was supposed to be getting married at that very minute and I couldn't decide whether to do it or not. And he waited. Then I thought about dragging everyone to the weirdo club across the street for drinks and debauchery and really I was just trying to avoid getting married and hoped he would give up on the whole idea so I wouldn't be the bad guy, er gal. But he waited. I finally resolved to just go through with it because in my dream I thought, shit, when will I ever find someone who loves me enough to wait through all this bullshit ever again, I might as well just marry him. Then I woke up. It was a fucking nightmare.

3 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 02:39:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

Aren't those the weirdest dreams. Did you eat ice cream before you went to bed. :-)

 
At 6/30/2005 08:42:00 PM, Blogger divine m said...

Mmmmhmmm . . . and what part of you is waiting on you to make a choice you don't want to make and what is it that you're giving in to. . . . ?

 
At 6/30/2005 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Curse you and your astuteness, M! You know me better than I know myself. Shit, it never even remotely occured to me to think about this in any way other than relationships. I mean, I had been watching Bridezillas and celebrity wedding specials this week...but you may be on to something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home