src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Boys, boys, all type of boys...

1. Run, don't walk, to the Starbucks on 56th Street between 6th and 7th, right around evening rush. Why, you ask? Because that's where you will find the goddanged prettiest Starchuckian mixmaster ever. He's like LL in a green apron. LL in a green apron handing you a delicious soy latte. That is the closest most of us will ever get to the LL-feeding-you-skinned-grapes fantasy, mmkay? Like I said, run. I have no reason to be in midtown. None. But damnit, I will find a reason now. Or not, but LL in Starchucks, I will never forget thee. How could I? Who's ever seen a friggin' competition-ready body-builder working as an espresso jockey at Starbucks?!?! 2. Should you be a trim blonde seeking a mate (*cough* TDMM*cough*), the place to be is the bar car on the New Haven line Metro North train. First of all, the male-to-female ratio is roughly 7.3 to 1. Second of all, you'll be a slim blonde, and it ain't hard to pull when you're a slim blonde, no matter what the male-to-female ratio is. Lastly, well, I've seen it. You'll be like chum in a shark tank. Godspeed. 3. Sorry attractive South Asian professional-man, for assaulting you first with my elbows, and then my mild pit-stank, on said bar car. It had been a long, hot day. Mea culpa. If I ever see you again, you can have a can of Rolling Rock (or whatever) on me. Hopefully, I'll smell better, too. Yeesh. Okay, three types of boys. What? That's more interaction with the outside world than I usually get!

5 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

Okay, what time of day should I try to find this caffine serving god? I'm on it girl! LOL!

 
At 6/29/2005 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew that the bar car was such a fine diversion option! And to think of all the prime New Haven line trips I've wasted staring blankly out the window.
(Natamalie)

 
At 6/29/2005 01:17:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

B--evening rush. I was there around 6:30.

 
At 6/29/2005 02:41:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

gotcha! I'm there.

 
At 6/30/2005 08:46:00 PM, Blogger divine m said...

Thanks for the tip, lady, and thanks also for designating me a "trim blonde." You are ever so exaggeratingly kind. And I lurve you for it, dahlink!

That said, could you please do future man-hunting research closer to home, i.e. the Midwest?

Merci buckets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home