src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I think spring is starting to, uh, "hit me," if you will.

Totally random guys smell really good to me right now. And I am thrilled at my Bluesfest-gotten tan, because I have been having some incredibly blushworthy thoughts at the most inopportune moments, lately, and the tan, you know, covers that up (ignore the fact that I am, in fact, a Negress, and that statement makes no damned sense). .... See, there they go again! So bad.

3 Comments:

At 6/22/2005 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah, you definetly got the fever...

 
At 6/22/2005 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

.... even though its summer (this thought just occured to me...)

 
At 6/22/2005 04:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definately climbing the walls here. Woe to that poor guy I met on Monday...

Oh...and he smelled yummy. He greeted me with this big, warm hug. When I went home, turned off the lights, and laid down in bed, I got a whiff of his cologne. Very sexy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home