src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

This is so wrong.

I mean, damn. Just...damn. That's hardcore. Pretend you care about your organs, please. I want this one. But now they're on sale at Urban so I think flasks must officially be, you know, like, so over. Unless you are X, the originator. I shoulda skraight copied her then. Dang. Too late. Woulda been nice to whip out a little Macallan at some of the crazy upcoming summer hoo-hahs. Like the Philly Live 8, or Shakespeare in the Park and what have you. Alas, not to be. I'll have to stick to pulling the kind of tricks we pulled at Bluesfest.

3 Comments:

At 6/21/2005 04:09:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I like the heart but the cig/liquor combo? Yeah. I'm thinking a big fat NO on that one. I can sport one with my Dad up at the Legion Hall though and be the TALK of the town.

 
At 6/21/2005 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a flask man. It's the coolest. Everyone should have one. OK... So I have three... I didn't comment to talk about my issues tho...

 
At 6/21/2005 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

X, I am so mad you have two, and that one is 16 galdang ounces. Damn, woman! LOL, that windowed one is cute and genius, though. How else would you know you needed a top-up, you know? LOL. They ain't over. They're just beginning. But I had to publicly disavow them since Urban is selling them, you know, for old times' sake.

Mary: ROFL. Yeah, funny, isn't it? They had the nerve to have it in different sizes (5.5 and 6 oz bottles, for that little hextra kick). AND that wasn't the only model. They had another one that did the same thing, but looked more James Bond than Joe COmmando.

Hmph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home