src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Haiku Tuesday, one day late

At last, vacation. Vacation. Vay-CAY-shun. VACATION! Holy hell, the last few weeks have been kicking my ass, emotionally. Considering I keep waking up with new, giant bruises in weird places, the cause of which I cannot pinpoint at all, I suspect someone (aliens, evil underworld intruders, etc.) has been kicking my ass, literally, as well. Though my break began, oh, an hour ago, I feel kinda like I checked out of my life a few weeks ago. Like you couldn't tell. A week of beefcake? What the shit was I thinking? Meh. Anyway. I'll be finishing up my beefcake posts later today. (What, you thought I'd leave out Cube? Marcus? Morris? Boris? Horace the Taurus? Nahman, they get their own giant postacular of chocolicious American goodness. Okay, kidding about the last one. Ahem. But I saved the best for last.) Tomorrow, I jet, for a few days of serious escapism, to be joined by my lovely pal M, and at various points, I hope, by Carlos and Shas, Keidra and Viv, and whoever else is down with Chicago debauchery. Until later, a little Tuesday haikubleation. Clearly, I've checked out. Ten days' break starting right now. Let my freak flag fly! Flats or satin heels? Which goes best with '50s dress? Guess I'll bring them both. Get me out of here. Under thumb and microscope I just need to breathe. Guess that's all for now. I might post while on the road but don't count on it. Except for recaps in SOSBNC!

3 Comments:

At 6/08/2005 06:07:00 AM, Blogger chantedx said...

Can't those "Underworld intruders"have their way with you without being evil??

 
At 6/08/2005 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Urm, no. I mean, it's not even like they're leaving checks on the nightstand or nothin'.

I think it's actually Hollywood's monsterfinger contingent coming to get me for outing them on my oh-so-widely-read-and-respected blog.

 
At 6/08/2005 09:56:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh man. I'm at work, already having checked out of this job weeks ago, hence reading blogs At work (naughty), and well I am having heart palpitations at the sights of those mens. Oh my. Juicy.

Thanks Sid, you have made my day.

Hope you have a ab trip in chicago. Have a few drinkies for me wont you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home