src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Hits

Hey, I just crossed the 9,000th visitor mark via Blogpatrol. (I crossed it a long time ago via Sitemeter, but I couldn't ban my own damn IP with that one, so it hardly counts). I wonder if I can get to 10,000 by Chicago. How can I get a thousand visitors in a week? Guess I could start posting shots of my bare breasts, along with various beers. Or...not. Maybe it's time for another girlie quiz! Or maybe the next week should be all beefcake, all the time! Suggestions?

4 Comments:

At 6/02/2005 08:12:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Breasts and beer. I never really thought about the combination before, but I'm warming up to it. There's definitely some appeal there.

 
At 6/02/2005 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Since my intent is to draw visitors and not scare them away, I'll skip the bare boobage. But I moght post pictures of beer still, we'll see. I could resort to celebrity gossip the whole week. That seems to work for getting the hits. Eh, beefcake will do.

 
At 6/02/2005 11:59:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

I vote for hookers and cocaine. That usually gets people coming over to visit.

 
At 6/03/2005 01:01:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Viv, you're totally right!

Hookers and blow!

*off to get good hooker and bllow pics*

wait, should I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home