src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dear Keidra:

About this "Queens of the Stone Age" you love and so kindly sent me... I fucking love them! /\::::::/\ =^8^= This would be superhappymangakitty face. I can't think of anything I might like as much...except, maybe, Annoying Office Singalong Mix! Goddamn, woman. Grace Jones, Queen, Digital Underground and Faith No More on one mix? A kind of crayji genius. And a lot to live up to in return mixes. Dang. But I shall try. Thanks so much!

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2005 12:48:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

SCORE! Another one for QOTSA!

I'm so happy! "Songs for the Deaf" really is their "gateway" album. Nothing. But. Rock.

I'm pretty sure that mix is going to get me fired one day, I play it so much. I'm glad you don't find it as annoying as I am sure my co-workers do!

 
At 6/01/2005 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Man! I want a mix now! What do I have to do to get in on this?

 
At 6/11/2005 02:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keidra has the bestest taste in music, tho she doesn't like Kylie or the cheezzee Megadeth as much as she should. Hee1 -R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home