src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I heart Amy's organic frozen foods.

They have totally simplified my new fitness plan. And they actually taste a hell of a lot better than the similarly priced (and sized) Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine dishes. And they're organic. And usually have fewer calories, probably because the dishes are all vegetarian. Really, I love them. They also have the best canned tomato soup I've ever had. Last plug: because I usually go out of my way to make fancy-pants dishes when I'm preparing food myself, I've found that eating these prepackaged meals (er, and not ordering in because of my diet) has started to save me money as well as calories. Who knew? Wacky. Their cheese lasagne is the shiznit. And the pot pies are brilliant. I loved pot pies when I was a kid, dangit, and I had to give them all up when I stopped eating air-and-land meats. Now, they are mine again! Yay!

3 Comments:

At 5/23/2005 12:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't read this YET! Just wanted to tell you that we are meeting up on Friday! night! I left you a voice mail! Holla back gurl! Holla back!

 
At 5/23/2005 12:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok read it! Gonna definetly ck out Amy's! Thanks!

 
At 5/24/2005 01:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those two posts were me and they are coming up as unknown...hmph!

and.

i still haven't heard from you! i left you a voice mail! i know it's only Tuesday but i'm saying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home