src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, May 14, 2005

You must try this. No really, you must.

Sid makes an awesome East Asian, Botticelli and Mucha, but a freaky as heck Caucasian, and, contrary to long-held personal belief, would totally not be a really hot guy whom I would, myself, date. Damnit. It's worth trying yourself out from all the different starting phenotypes, just to see how the program works. For instance, identifying myself as Afro-Caribbean in the beginning (my actual heritage) produces really, really, really different results than starting from West Asian (which the photo of myself used is closest to in appearance), which yields ginormously different results from identifying as East Asian to start, etc. Wacky. Ohdearlord. When I Afro-Caribbeanized the photo of Ewan McGregor I stole from Viv, I swear to god I get Eddie Izzard in bronzer. And it was not good. Not at all.

2 Comments:

At 5/14/2005 08:36:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Ohdearlord. When I Afro-Caribbeanized the photo of Ewan McGregor I stole from Viv, I swear to god I get Eddie Izzard in bronzer.

I haven't even seen it, but...

Oh God, my eyes!

 
At 5/15/2005 01:40:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

I'm loving that thought of Eddie Izzard in bronzer. I tried playing with it, but it wouldn't work. I might toy around with it a little more later....maybe mess around with U2 photos *heh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home