src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New blog crushes

Ding: thanks for commenting and liking my blog! The feeling is mutual. And everyone should go read her. Bobbie: I haven't blogrolled you. Sorry! Rectified immediately. This guy: Oh, to be 20 again. And this just in: Tia Williams, author of last summer's chickalicious novel The Accidental Diva, has her own beauty blog, Shake Your Beauty. Yay! Tips! Also, you should check out her book, which is a fun summer read (another is on the way, soon, I hope) and poke around her site for more good stuff.

1 Comments:

At 5/20/2005 04:03:00 PM, Blogger Tia Williams said...

Aww shucks is right, Bobbie!!! Thanks for the support, doll! I WORSHIP your blog, keep it coming. Sid, you are the sidditiest of the siddity, the freshest of the fresh, the diva to end all divas--and baby, it ain't no "ACCIDENT" :-)
xoxo,
tia
And yes, my second novel (about a journalist and her sister, a has-been supermodel and recent anger management grad) is due in August, and I'd love to say I'm working on it, but its more like I'm Actively Fighting Writers Block.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home