src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, May 06, 2005

What De Fuck?

Okay. Who in the hell started looking at my blog at 9 in the morning and didn't finish until 2 in the afternoon? And looked at 224 different pages? I am seriously concerned. This is why I shouldn't have any sort of stat counter/IP tracker available to me. I actually pay attention to it. I'm all freaked out now. Because I don't have shit to say that could keep anybody entertained, or even mildly interested for that long, unless they were being paid. Hell, I couldn't read my own shit for that long, and I'm one self-obsessed boosnatch. Christ. Please stop. You're making me very scared. The only reason anybody would track this blog that closely would be to amass damning evidence of my boosnatchery, I'm sure, and that cannot be good. Fook.

4 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Good Lord, 224 pages? I don't even know if I have 224 pages. The worst mistake I ever made was getting site meter. Some things I'm better off not knowing.

 
At 5/07/2005 01:07:00 AM, Blogger Brandon said...

ha! oh, this happened to me a few weeks back. it was my mom. it made for some awkwardness, that's for sure.

 
At 5/07/2005 01:50:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

oddly, my mom does read it already, but she pointedly ignores the sketchy bits, which is okay with me. I'm almost certain, for instance, that she saw the original version of the letter to my ex. but she didn't get all squicked and complain. She just ignored it.

Thank God.

 
At 5/09/2005 11:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY.... that was me and I've been bored at my new job..... I've been there for the past 3 months with no work and all I have to do is surf the web but even that gets boring....it's not my fault you have a good blog miss Sid.... I'm a brooklyn chick stuck in DC and your blog reminds me of how great NY is....and callallillies made some good guesses but no need to worry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home