src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Damn. I laughed, I cried.

How wonderfully succint. You really need to read through the links to get the backstory for this. So don't get all worked up and offended until you do. Most of y'all have been reading BF.org since way back, anyway. As usual, I'm all late. Anyway, it's a good discussion of a topic I don't have the strength, energy or time to approach yet (black men, black women, and our respective issues about the others' interracial dating). But one of these days, I will. And then one of us (probably me) will be sorry! Just you watch! In other news, I am sick of this layout. Where can I either find a decently-priced design group or a reasonably simple-to-follow instructional site/book? I desperately need something less dull and pink.

2 Comments:

At 5/12/2005 02:20:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Before I can even begin to approach this subject with some sense of calm, I would need several drinks -- since its still early, I think I'll sign off here.

 
At 5/12/2005 08:29:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

First thing first: I've had luck just cobbling together my little Blogger template by looking stuff up on Google. But I'm not doing a full revamp of my site. I'm just dicking around.

Second thing: WTF is up with those guys? Especially James? I'll just call him a fetish freak and leave it at that. I believe there's sane men (of all colors) out there, but some days, especially after reading that, I start wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home