src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's finally happened.

I have finally seen someone write "ludacris" in all seriousness, where "ludicrous" should be. I wept a little. My worst fears have come to pass. WHY GOD, WHY?! WHY CURSE US WITH HIGH-PROFILE CELEBRITIES WITH A PENCHANT FOR USING FLASHY WORDS THEY REFUSE TO SPELL CORRECTLY? WHY!?!?! I mean, wouldn't it be more impressive to subvert dominant notions of our intellectual inferiority by choosing flashy words AND SPELLING THEM RIGHT, BITCHES?!?! *grips head in hands, weeps* I blame Fred Durst. CURSE YOU FRED DURST! YOU AND YOUR LIMP BIZKITIAN CRONIES!

5 Comments:

At 5/16/2005 03:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL yeah and whatever happened to him anyway? EH! :D

 
At 5/16/2005 07:12:00 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

Fabolous post! LOL!

 
At 5/16/2005 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

ROFL@ Fabolous! What can I say, B? I'm a mystikal kuniva! LOL!

 
At 5/16/2005 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

And can we please talk about how it's not ying yang, it's yin and yang? GOTDAMMIT!

 
At 5/23/2005 01:55:00 AM, Blogger Delia Christina said...

ok. i'm supposed to be in bed and here i am snorting and laughing my ass off.

limp bizkitian cronies. snort.
you are, hereby, linked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home