src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Today can totally blow me.

Fuck the whole day. Just fuck it. With a screwdriver. Today is the first day in about ten years that I've woken up in fear for the life of a loved one. So it can just go straight to hell in a baby basinet. These are the other fucked up fucking bullshit things that can bite me, and then lay down for me to piss on: 1. Passive aggressive motherfuckers who can't just fucking say what they mean, even if what they mean is "Bitch, I can't stand you," so they waste my goddamn time with pleasantries and bullshit when we both know goddamn well we can't stand each other. Today, motherfuckers like that can suck my ass. 2. The UWS Filen.es Base.ment, for not having a better selection of women's clothes, forcing me to go all the way downtown for that shit when what I want to do is curl up in bed with some Kleenex. 3. Slow motherfuckers, blocking up the sidewalks with your "which way do I wish to go?" indecision 4. The shitacular heap of asscrud that passes for healthcare for the poor and elderly? Hell in a flaming slingshot. After I piss on it. 5. Can you make a mocha without an attitude, heffa? No? Well you know what to do then. 6. Paris Hilton. This shit has gone on long enough. It is time to break out the uselesshoochicide and put her out of our misery, once and for all. 7. The NYC Channel 7 News. What is the opposite of " to give props"? How about, "to leave a flaming dump on your anchor desk"? Because Paris Hilton performing her usual attention-grabbing snatchrobatics? Is. Not. News. That's like saying your top story is that the sun came up this morning. Report back when she dons a habit and pledges herself to Christ, 'kay? Bitches. 8. Trainer man, usually I would sing your praises. But today? Today, you are in the shit house. I was up 'til four this morning, crying and slugging gin-and-sodas, because I just learned the man I love most in the world has cancer. And yet, I dragged my ass to our 11 a.m. appointment. The appointment you missed. Not only missed, but didn't even call to let me know your were going to miss. In fact, I had to call you. And did you apologize profusely? Yes? No. You asked me what time I wanted to come in tomorrow, like I was just calling for a chat and shit. And then, when I ask you why you aren't at our appointed meeting place at our appointed meeting time, you say you thought you could make it, but you couldn't? This is the third time in 10 days you have flaked out on me. And that's the best you have to offer? That you are in New Jersey? Nucca, do I pay you to think you can make appointments? And then miss them to be in New-fucking-Jersey? What the fuck? 9. Matter of fact, fuck New Jersey. 10. Hit-and-run bitches. What, are we shooting for a one-a-day average in this city? This list will grow throughout the day, as I find it much easier to trade anger for weeping, and project said anger onto any- and everything that crosses my path.... Donate.

11 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 01:00:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Sid, I hope everything is okay.

Oh and PS, I don't think I've ever gotten a mocha without attitude. Take care and keep your head up.

 
At 5/25/2005 01:12:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Yes, please take care of yourself.

 
At 5/25/2005 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

somehow making a mocha makes one have an attitude...haven't yet figured out the correlation.... but i'll make sure to pay close attention to Boomquisha at the coffeeshop tomorrow. *Holding head because I already have a headache and the day's not half over.*

 
At 5/25/2005 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Hang in there Sid. It's gonna be rough, but you're tough enough to soldier on. Besides, I am always reminded of the great Hunter S. Thompson: "That which does not kill me only makes me stranger."

It'll get better eventually, just grab a hold and hang on.

 
At 5/25/2005 02:54:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

That's a cool quote, VIv. And Sid, Know that you have a blogosphere fan club thinking of you.

 
At 5/25/2005 04:07:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, what everyone else said.

Seriously, we've only met once and been corresponding for a little while, but you've got nothing but support in Chicago.

 
At 5/25/2005 04:57:00 PM, Blogger Rhapsodi said...

I'll keep you and your loved ones in my prayers...

BTW, fire your trainer.

 
At 5/25/2005 09:28:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Sid, I know that the worst thing you hear when the shit has hit the fan is that you are strong and can carry on, when all you feel like doing is crawling up in a dark corner and weeping, screaming and having a rush of emotions never described in a hallmark card.

You are allowed to feel totally out of the control of the situation and feel like utter crap. I wish people would sometimes acknowledge that. Sometimes it feels like forever to be out of the crap, and then it seems you get a daily serving as well.

I don't have any answers other than reach out to something or someone who has the capacity to listen and offer valuable advice. There is no point in thinking things are going to be rosy when in reality the road ahead looks rocky and long.

Take it all day by day, and dont put any more pressure on yourself.

Fire Mr. Trainer man. He charges big bucks and if he cant deliver fuck him so he knows it.

 
At 5/26/2005 11:21:00 AM, Blogger Baby Girl said...

Oh Sid! I think it was an Aquarius thing. I had a "tude" on me yesterday that called for half a bottle of Bailey's and the Entourage marathon. My motto was "to hell with the world".

I'd nix the trainer and get a refund for missed sessions.

 
At 5/26/2005 05:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sid, sorry about your loved one falling ill. And I concur with firing the trainer. His shit is SO unprofessional. Chin up, girl.

 
At 9/11/2005 04:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Sid. I understand what you are going through. I makes for a lack of patience for those who clearly don't have a clue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home