src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, May 23, 2005

A note to the class of 2005

I hate to break it to you, but... High school never ends. As it turns out, high school isn't the place where you learn a thing or two in between outrageous acts of selfishness and immaturity, clique hopping, petty turf wars and romances. It's actually the dry run. It's the place where you perfect your technique (or not, god help you) for the aforementioned. Sorry. But hey, now you know. Good luck!

2 Comments:

At 5/23/2005 04:16:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Oh god, Yes.

I wishI had learned this in high school. I don't know if I would do anything differently, but at least I would have fair warning.

 
At 5/24/2005 01:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm in my mid-30s and that painful fact still bums me out (I hated high school as you can tell).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home