src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

GODDAMNIT!

What the hell good does this do? "Dear Mr. GOP, we promise not to block your SCOTUS nominees if you promise not to get rid of our nominal right to block SCOTUS nominees." "Thank you, Mr. Dumbocrat. Now get back down there and suck my d--" You get the idea. Of all the stupid fucking bullshit asstard cockbiting moves! Because you know the GOP will still try to change filibuster rules if ever, ever, ever they do not get their way. The "bipartisan center held"? Yeah, the only things those motherfuckers are holding is a giant tube of KY Jelly. GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMNIT! Will someone please. Please. PLEASE give Bill Frist a concrete bath? And then crack Joe Lieberman over the head with the resulting concrete asshole? Please? Can that be done? How do we make that happen? I swear, I almost wish the filibuster fight had really come to pass, because I want the country to know just what kind of rule-breaking thugs they've voted into office. I want them all to remember moments like these, when they have no privacy, no money, no retirement benefits, no affordable healthcare-access, no tree-dotted landscape to see when they go on their good-old-fashioned American family vacation, and no rights. But it'll be okay, because they'll have guns, and a lot of children they weren't expecting, and they'll be able to show these great things to the Lord their Savior, when He asks what they've done in His name. Or something. I'm too motherfucking angry to even make sense right now. Can you say "motherfucking" and "the Lord" in the same paragraph? I'm going to the gym.

1 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Preach it girl! I was disappointed when I saw the news. I shouldn't be surprised by the action -- it's the Dems trying to hold on to what little power they have with one hand, while lubing their other hand with the KY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home