src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Beefcake Week

From now until next Thursday when I leave for Chicago: international beefcake. Mmmmm. Beefcake. Our first two entries are Won Bin (above), an actor from South Korea I spotted while perusing the Sunday NYT, and Leslie Kwok, a Singaporean (but I thought Kwok was a Korean surname? Singaporean national, ethnic Korean, perhaps) swimmer/model I spotted while looking for Won Bin. In other non-news, I haven't scrapped my trainer. I should have, I know, but he's offered me a really good rate for additional sessions, has pretty much exactly the attitude I need to work with (when he shows up,LOL), and--this part is key--in the two weeks I've worked with him, I've lost seven pounds. So...he stays. Shit, if you're in the NYC area and want I trainer, I'd be happy to pass his info along. Drop me a line. Happy Thursday.

5 Comments:

At 6/02/2005 12:43:00 PM, Blogger divine m said...

CONGRATULATIONS! The self ass-kicking and cardboard munching is paying off--hooray for you! We'll be celebrating hardy in Chicago. Can't wait!

 
At 6/02/2005 03:15:00 PM, Blogger divine m said...

And a request: I'd like to see a nice Indian or Pakistani sometime during Beefcake week, c'est possible? Please and thank you very much.

 
At 6/02/2005 11:40:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

two thumbs up! have fun girl...

 
At 6/02/2005 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Good lord woman! Do you know how hard it was to read your blog at work? Although, Won Bin I did like quite a bit. Kwok kinda scared me -- maybe it was the speedoes.

 
At 6/03/2005 04:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh! thanks for sharing! enjoy Chicago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home