src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, June 03, 2005

I just saw The Day After Tomorrow.

It is the worst movie ever. I wish the wolves had shown up earlier and eaten everybody. Here are some more half-nekked mens, UK edition: James Blake, tennis player, Harvard dropout, USA/UK. Yeah, he was raised in the States, but I think his mom is a Brit. Plus, he looks enough like the other Brit I was considering, one Stan Collymore, without all the sex-in-public and celebrity-girlfriend-slapping scandal. No, I don't have a type at all. How'd he get in here? I blame Keidra. Well, look who it is! No, not Pink. Fergahdsakes. It's Eddie! Eddie Izzard! You see? You see what happens when you don't exercise your right to vote? You get stuck with somebody else's idea of a good time.

6 Comments:

At 6/04/2005 06:15:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I just saw your man James in the People mag with Oprah on the cover. I thought of you when I read the article. Tell me after reading it you just don't want to give that man a hug. Hot AND sweet?

 
At 6/04/2005 12:30:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh. This is nice having James on here, half naked. He has that lovely hair line that you just want to slurp on.

Ummm, was that too much info?

 
At 6/04/2005 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Mary--must...get...now!

Saff: Sorry, what was tha? My face was pressed to the screen, I didn't quite catch what you said,lol

 
At 6/05/2005 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

Love James :)
A post solely about da mens...good idea. Two words for M.Elle.. "Boris Kodjoe" Two more .. Morris Chestnut. Lawduhmercy. My obligatory cute white guy would have to be John Travolta... Something about those eyes. Okay, tis all

 
At 6/06/2005 11:33:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

Sean! Wheeee! My day doesn't suck so much now.

Day After Tomorrow is crap-tastic, but if you see it in a crowd of drunk people, it's actually kind of fun.

 
At 6/08/2005 01:46:00 AM, Blogger Delia Christina said...

my roomie would actually take eddie izzard on a deserted island with her. he's hot, for a guy wearing better shoes than mine...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home