src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, June 03, 2005

About this whole Beefcake Week thing.

It is much harder to find suitable international beefcake shots than I thought. I mean, South Asia is totally a wash, since the promo poses the actors and models do are more cheesecake than beefcake. I am taking suggestions. Nominate your beefcake from any of the following regions: Africa South Asia Europe East Europe West Mediterranean Middle East/North Africa North America (is so taken already. Like I'd allow anyone other than Vin and Dwayne. Ha.) South America Caribbean You don't have to include links. Just names and occupations. I'll track down the images myself. In the meantime, to tide you over: From some website called Celebrity-Exchange.com, which tries to trick you into installing shitty software "upgrades" which are very likely shitty trojans that are stealing data as you peek.

9 Comments:

At 6/03/2005 03:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cough cough, I wish to nominate Greg from Death's Door. I think he's a real dreamy hunk and much better looking then all those girly-men line Vin and the Rock. Plus he's such a talented writer and I also hear that he's a wonderful cook. I'm just sayin and shit. cough cough

 
At 6/03/2005 03:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh, I too want to throw Greg's name into the ring. He makes me tingle in places that I'm ashamed to mention. I hear that he looks good wet too!! I'm just sayin and shit.

 
At 6/03/2005 06:33:00 PM, Blogger Ka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6/03/2005 07:31:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Okay "anonymous" Mr. Beck gets "two" votes. But you have to provide us with the wet pictures!

 
At 6/03/2005 09:38:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

Heeellllllloooooooooo....

*echos, crickets*

Dang. I guess the only person feelin' beefcake week is me. I'll have to dig up images my dang self.

 
At 6/04/2005 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

Dude, I wish I could help ya, but I'm ignorant about those areas. I know China, I know Europe and I know New Zealand and Aussie, but this got me stumped.

 
At 6/04/2005 06:08:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I wanted to nominate Dominic West but he's from England and you already got that covered. Dangit. I'll keep pondering.

 
At 6/05/2005 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

Re: "Brotha Vin" Lawduhmercy. Two times. LOL

 
At 6/06/2005 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Baby Girl said...

Yeah baby ;) the only lighter shade man I find attractive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home