src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I like this movie waaaaay too much.

I think I'll order it on Amazon. I've had the damned Netflix copy for a good month now, and soon they will want their video back. I'm pretty sure someone like me is the reason Dil To Pagal Hai is no longer available, and the waiting list for KKHH is, like, three months long. You should see it. Anyway, beefcake. Saturday makeup: Australia and New Zealand Karl Urban Hugh Jackman Vin Diesel. Okay, he's not Australian or, uh, New Zealandish (Kiwi, whatever) but at least I made this pic optional. 'Course, Dwayne, being half Samoan, is kinda sort from the same general Pacific region, so mayhap he would be more appropriate. I really have nothing else to say. I do nothing now but work and go to the gym. Meh.

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2005 02:12:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

What! No David Wenham (aka Faramir)? He's an Aussie and muy hot in my world. I'm the one in the movie theater screaming, "FARAMIR! SQUEE!"

 
At 6/06/2005 10:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That movie looks like fun! Wish I had a DVD player or I'd order it myself!

And I don't know about you, but I have dirty...oh so dirty...right now. I think I need a bath...

 
At 6/08/2005 01:44:00 AM, Blogger Delia Christina said...

is it wrong that i want to see dwayne doing the man-hula? in my living room? is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home