src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I just saw Batman Begins

First movie I've seen in a while that received applause at the end. I liked it immensely. Enough that I'm wondering if I should cough up the $15 to see it in Imax at the last showing tonight. But I may just be in the mood for dark and brooding violencia. Three thoughts: 1. Christian Bale is amazing. 2. I wanted to run out halfway through the movie and do a bunch of push-ups, you know, so I could be all ripped like a chick Christian Bale. 3. I wonder if I poked Katie Holmes in the face if it would leave a deep, finger-shaped impression. I find her face is so soft and boneless-putty-looking that I am unnerved by her and her malleable looking little softy face. She just looks like, at any minute, all her features might just slip right off onto the floor. Okay, now I'm creeping myself out. I'm gonna go rent American Psycho now so I can get more CB fix. He can be as dragon-toothed as Tom Cruise when he grins, but somehow he lacks all of the underlying evil (and crazy) that makes me fear that man.

4 Comments:

At 6/30/2005 10:40:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Yes, you should cough up that $15 for the IMAX showing. CB made me want to start doing some hardcore workouts myself.

Well, not really. Lazy, and all.

 
At 7/01/2005 05:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, be sure to rent the machinist, for a sinuey side of c.bale you ain't never seen before. makes you wonder how hard he really worked out for the batman role. then there's empire of the sun, or newsies, for some pre-teen c.bale action.

 
At 7/06/2005 04:21:00 PM, Blogger Mahogany Elle said...

*SPOILER*
Me too... shamed to admit it, but that paper bag (or corn sack) that "scarecrow" had on scared the mess out of me. LOL. I also didn't like the Batman with bubbling mouth :) That said, the backstory of Bruce Wayne was tres interesting. Would watch again.

 
At 7/11/2005 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Delia Christina said...

no no no. you must rent 'reign of fire.' ok, it's dorky and has dragons but it works.

he's sweaty, sports faint facial hair, takes his shirt off once in a while, lives in a bunker and throws down with an extremely oiled up matt mcconaughheeyyy (whatever.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home