src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, July 18, 2005

Dear period,

Please hurry up. If you must plague me, do it quickly. This whole "pre-menstrual" situation you've got going on is really quite unfair, as it is torture piled on torture. My belly aches, my below-navel pooch is swollen, my boobs have gained six pounds each overnight and hurt like hell, I have pre-cramp cramps, I could eat a horse a day if I let myself do so, and suddenly I am a sissy little bitch in the gym and have to drop all my weights down by 5-10 pounds because I just can't lift my usual. Did I mention I also turn into a mildly weepy cow? Yeah, that too. And this is all days before I spend almost a week cramping, swelling, and sleeping, like, twelve hours at a time for the actual event. That is so not cool. So, yeah, end of the day, think you can swing that? Let's just get it started already, no? Appreciate it. --Sid

5 Comments:

At 7/18/2005 04:56:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Oh god, pre-cramp cramps are the worst. I wanted to kill myself I was in so much agony during my last cycle. Hang in there.

 
At 7/18/2005 05:42:00 PM, Blogger Kay said...

OMG, I am having pre-cramp cramps right now!!! I feel your pain (literally).

 
At 7/18/2005 06:25:00 PM, Blogger Baby Girl said...

I feel for ya Sid. That was me last week and half of the week before. I get cramps before my time, during my time and when it's not the time to be fooling around. Basically, I get cramps all month!

 
At 7/18/2005 06:29:00 PM, Blogger Butta said...

LOL This was funny, but I feel ya, girl. Some periods are more like exclamation marks.

 
At 7/19/2005 01:30:00 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

LOL Cool post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home