src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just when I thought my hatred for Urban was on the downswing.

The $100 Grail tee. I swear to god, I would stop speaking to my nearest and dearest if they spent a hunnid dabgum dollars on a cotton tee with bleach stains. I swear to god. And if they bought $300 jeans, I would have to maim. In other news, in the last few weeks I've seen him and her tooling (separately) around the UWS. She's even skinnier than she looks on the TV, which is hard to believe, but true, and he's just as tall-looking and only half as gay. I don't quite get why, but there you have it. I should tell my mom. She'll be excited, I think.

4 Comments:

At 7/13/2005 12:02:00 AM, Blogger Viv said...

SQUEEE! *Thud* I loves me some David Vickers and Blair. I'm not surprised that she's so damn skinny though.

 
At 7/13/2005 09:15:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

X--oh girl, they got some over $600, never mind the $286, but ain't nobody I know rich enough to throw away that kind of money, so, you know, i didn't bother to put them in. Also, the $600 aren't sold at Urban, so my hatred there must be directed elsewhere.

Viv--teehee, if you come to nyc some time, we can spend an afternoon stalking celebs on the uws. it isn't hard. the abc studio is about a 10 minute walk from my hoose.

 
At 7/13/2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

Girl, I was in the TW/AOL tower they put up at 59th and Columbus Circle and saw a big eyed, tall, skinny, well groomed, older woman come in. I kept staring at her tranfixed...it was Cokie Roberts. They just pop up everywhere unexpectedly in this city.

 
At 7/13/2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Wow, I didn't realize they were even still on that show. Man, New Yorkers get all the cool B-level celebs. I only see local newscasters and indie rock musicians here in Chicago

 

Post a Comment

<< Home