src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Unfaithful.

I have totally been cheating on you with my MySpace blog. It's meant nothing to me. It isn't funnier, it isn't prettier, none of that, don't worry. It isn't you. It's me. I guess I just wanted something new. I'm sorry. I won't forsake you, I swear. You mean so much more to me! (It's just, I can really be myself overthere, not this entity we've become, together, you know?) But it isn't you, bloggy! It's not. We'll get through this. Just stick with me. ***** I think I'm getting sick. Again. I'm going to take myself right to bed, right now, and hope to sleep it off. God, I hope it works. If it doesn't, I'm going to ber very, very unhappy for the next week. On the other hand, I'd probably drop 5 pounds before WhiskyFest. Ha. Sick.

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Baby Girl said...

Oh no! I've been cheating too, but not with another site. The sims2 has me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home