src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, September 20, 2004

More Non Sequiturs

Somebody managed to find my blog by Googling "erotic stories without pictures." I have no idea how in the hell Google came up with my blog. I mean, true, I have no pictures, but I am pretty sure I never even used the word "erotic" in my blog until just now. VVSI. Which in this context has nothing to do with diamonds and everything to do with being very, very strange, indeed. Perhaps there should be a new scale of absurdity that borrows from the current diamond clarity scale. It could go from S (strange) to VVSFSI (very, very super f---ing strange, indeed).

-----
I went to the street fair on Columbus yesterday and bought a gorgeous pair of earrings from this sister, who makes some truly beautiful pieces that are totally affordable and timelessly stylish, so check her out. ----- According to Human for Sale, I am worth exactly $2, 029,230.00. Not to toot my own horn, but I was in the top 20 valuable wimmins for the day. And this despite being shorter and wider than desirable. Woohoo. What's your worth?

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2004 11:12:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Aaaww Sid... those earings are so pWEEty! Earings and Bangles are my next best favourite things to shoes. EVA.

Added to my list of NYC doings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home