src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Acting on Impulse


10-07-04_2007
Originally uploaded by niarain.
For some people, gum is an impulse buy. For me, it's creamed coconut. I bought this tub about a month and a half ago while shopping for spices and it's just been sitting in my pantry gathering cumin dust, because now that I've got it, I don't know what the hell to do with it.

I've tried toasting nuts in it as recommended on some Atkins dieter support site, but frankly, I should have known better than to listen to people who believe the way to health and fitness is to cram as many animal carcasses into their gullets as they can in a day...

I welcome suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 10/07/2004 09:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it would make a nice beauty product - especially for the hair.

 
At 10/08/2004 12:36:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Thai dishes would be the way to go with the coconut stuff. Green Curry, Red curry. Also Indians make a really nice coconut rice thingie. A google search would bring recipes up.

 
At 10/08/2004 06:36:00 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, great blog by the way..Take care..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home