src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Good can come of trawling the Innanets

So, I was putzing around flickr when I came across a genius shirt idea by this lady. Idea being, dark shirt + some artistic skill + Clorox pen = CASH (that would be cool @$$ $#!+, but since I'm not swearing anymore, I can't just say that). So I poked around her photos. More cool stuff. And a link because...drumroll...she sells some of it! Yay! I want the e. coli tea towels, and all the baby gear for my as yet unborn children. I wish she would open up a Cafe Press shop and take that octopus to the masses. Edit: And following one of her links, I found this. I am now officially in love with his work, and really, really, really want to own a piece. Allegedly, there's something in Brooklyn...I'll track it down and report back. I love his sculpture, though I am sure I can't afford it yet. Sigh.

2 Comments:

At 7/22/2005 09:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sid...

I know it's last minute but Singing Chick and I are meeting up for drinks tonight! Wanna join us?

Droppin you an email too!

 
At 7/22/2005 05:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda miss the f-bombs ther Sid. Have agreat weekend. -Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home