src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Ohgodohgod.

Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words. I'll need them. And this is too important to screw up or take lightly, so I'll be in a panic for the rest of the bloody month. I'm tempted to bow out now. I won't, but I'm tempted. Nuthin' like walking into an interview/meeting situation cold and realizing you know absolutely nothing about what's going on, and that it'll be awhile before anyone else can enlighten you, to set the old blood a-pumpin'. And by "a-pumpin'" I mean: Ohgodohgod. What have I gotten myself into? Never. Ever. Ever. Accept a job before you know all the details. You'd think I'd have figured that out by now. Crap. Notice I didn't swear once in this whole post? I'm turning over a new leaf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home