src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weekend The Pretty, or Death By Sexy 3.0

I was watching The Rundown just now and, as Rosario Dawson murdered a fake-ass Braziyorican accent and that Sean William Scott fellow looked, well, you know, special, like he's about to hump somebody's leg or summat, I thought to myself, I thought, "Self, why the hell are you watching this hemorrhoid on the ass of film?" Just then! The camera cut back to Mr. Johnson.* My troubles were no more. That is all. *Only for this man would I pay hard-earned money to watch a film like Doom. Oh wait, maybe Jason Statham, too. I'd watch a film like that with him in it. Because, in case you hadn't noticed, I have a thing for the big, muscley boys with little-to-no hair. Godhelpme.

7 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the opening fight scene in The Rundown. That's about all.

Rosario Dawson is pretty hot though.

 
At 10/22/2005 04:26:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

I caught the ending of the Rundown. The Rock doesn't suck as an action star.

And Keidra and I are attempting to write Transporter 3 with Craig, Bean and Statham. And the oil fight scene with all three.

Ew. I just felt dirty typing that last sentence.

 
At 10/22/2005 06:50:00 PM, Blogger The Renegade said...

i watched Doom last night.

The Rock was indeed sexy, but he was upstaged by the fox who played Reaper. no clue on the guy's name, but MMMMM he was fine.

 
At 10/23/2005 02:18:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

and that is the same reason why i watched the rundown too... the sexiness of that man.... mmm...

anyways, not sure if i'm going to watch doom yet...

 
At 10/23/2005 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Dayna said...

I am soooo jacking the phrase...Braziyorican....hysterical and though I love that Rosario Dawson, she sure did have a ridiculous accent in the movie.. The ROCK and Christopher Walken are the milk and honey in "The Rundown." Otherwise I would use my DVD as a doorstop,

 
At 10/23/2005 09:54:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

*small voice*

I kinda liked The Rundown. It's not a good movie, but it was fun.

 
At 10/24/2005 02:45:00 PM, Blogger Daisy Mae said...

sigh...eye candy on a Monday is a pretty nice thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home