src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, November 11, 2005

Photo Graphic

Monday, Coney Island: black hole sun My camera phone is crap. Today, my gym: That big empty space is where my beloved elliptical machines used to be. Now they are gone. You see, when I walked into my gym today (after receiving a "How are we doing?" call this afternoon, and a bajillion "Please renew right now!" calls for the last three months) I was told that my gym was closing at the end of the day, for good. Well, that branch of it, anyway. So for the rest of the year, I'll be walking an extra 15 blocks to get to the nearest branch to work out. I was upset. Not nearly as upset as the small mob of skinny New York women about to attack the desk clerk when I walked in, but upset. One poor girl said she had just dropped $1000 on training sessions. Ouch. I just finished my sessions up and didn't renew. I think I'll be joining the JCC at the end of this year. Happy weekend!

4 Comments:

At 11/11/2005 10:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the picture of the sun made me think the world was ending!

i'd be upset if my gym took away my treadmill, but it would give me a great excuse to get fat again.

 
At 11/12/2005 08:00:00 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

You get, two, two, two exercise routines in one. Shave the extra 30 blocks off your workout and it will out or add it in and you might lose a few extra. Good luck. I know how hard it was for you to try to find a gym you like. No signs or warning? Smells like a class action lawsuit to me!

 
At 11/12/2005 06:28:00 PM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Yeah, that picture with the sun is really kind of creepy.

 
At 11/13/2005 03:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon! Join NYSC!!!! Then we could go together! It'll be so cool. I think they are havin' a sale RIGHT NOW!

C'mon! You know u wanna!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home