src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Note To Self: Light Fire Under Own Ass.

Yeah, so, there have been some things I've been meaning to take care of. I haven't. Not really. I mean, I pretend I'm going to, and I call all my friends up and get to whoopin' and hollerin' about what I'm going to do, but then, you know, it tends to not really happen. I'm all talk, no action. Bark, no bite. You know. I ain't been movin'. I'd tell you that was all about to change but that would just be me being true-to-type. But I do seem to have reached a funny sort of breaking point, the kind I reach sometimes, where I start just trying to stir up shit, to kind of force action in a roundabout way. I'm kinda like a guy that way. But, anyway, just so you know. In case I start to get all cryptic and weird on you. You know. Or whatever. It could be just, I got some things going on. You know. Meh.

3 Comments:

At 11/02/2005 11:34:00 PM, Blogger Viv said...

I hear ya on the all-talk-no-action front. Just let 'er rip. Either that or something will come along to kick our ass out of intertia.

 
At 11/03/2005 07:01:00 AM, Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I've been in a similar state lately. I blame it on the cooler weather and grey skies that have begun to roll into New York. The weather *and* my utter frustration with my financial situation. :)

 
At 11/05/2005 05:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Stolie. I've been talking talking talking and doing NADA. I agree that the weather and my financial situation has me in a MAJOR slump.

Hope we all figure it out soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home