src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

God in Heaven, NaNo is upon us!

I haven't done any NaNoing in the last two days. See, what had happened was, I had to work late yesterday, and then my homekettle (TDMM, 2005) Dr. P! (for Punjabi!) came for a visit, sorta, and I hadn't seen him since just before Thanksgiving 1999, for serious, due to that whole medical school in India situation, and I knew he was gonna be rolling out in a matter of hours so I had to talk to him while I could, and then sleeping happened, and then when I woke up I got a call from the lovely and talented Miss James, who happened to be a mere 7 blocks away, so we had to go grab a bite at Alice's Tea Cup while she was in town, and then Dr. P! came back from his interview at one of the local hospitals just long enough to collect some stuff to take with him to interview for the next few days further down the Northeast corridor, and then I had to talk to M because we hadn't chatted in a while, like, I dunno, two days or something, and then, uh, well, I better go get my write on. Good luck, NaNoers

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 12:38:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

Thanks! Good luck to you. And, hey, don't worry about skipping NaNo a couple days. I fully intend to, then I'll just overload on coffee and tackle it during the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home