src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Of little consequence.

1. I got myself one of those "The Best Girls are Black" tees the other day, as they are at Urban Outfitters once again. They also have "Everybody loves a(n)..." Asian, Irish, Italian and Catholic girls shirts too. Funny how not everybody loves a black girl. But we are the best, I guess that will have to do. 2. Speaking of tees, in case you missed it over on Shasta's corner of the Internets, if you luv black people, I guess you should get one of these. 3. I watched Shaun of the Dead over the weekend, and while I did not find it nearly as packed with HIlarity as the rest of the world seems to think (though it was pretty funny), I do find myself walking around singing "'Cause white liiiiiiiiiiiiines/Blow aaawaaaaaaaaaay..." I am so easy. Coffee, gym and therapist beckon. Toodles. Or some shit.

5 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 10:24:00 AM, Blogger K. said...

I'd rather be the best than have everyone love me anyway ;)

Therapist... yeah, I gotta get me one of those.

 
At 10/27/2005 04:37:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

picture of shirt!! please!

 
At 10/27/2005 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Dayna said...

I found the same shirt here in Cali, hidden away under all the other t-shirts. I bought on Monday wore it on tuesday and wish they had one in seven different colors so I could rock it everyday out here in Sunny Southern Cali. Love that shirt. And you know, nobody's willing to admit to loving us....but they do. In a love/hate kind of way.

 
At 10/27/2005 08:07:00 PM, Blogger Dayna said...

I never knew it was.....Blow away....I didn't know what the hell they were saying but I thought I was saying it....that is hilarious. I have to go listen to the song now.

 
At 10/28/2005 09:27:00 AM, Blogger QuietlyGoingMad said...

I knew what they were saying, but I damn well din't know Duran Duran sang it! Blow me down (no pun intended). I do believe I will have to itunes this one---and play it back-to-back with White Pony, just like I did back in the day. I miss the cassette that had both songs....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home