src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've got a To Do list a million miles long.

Hyperbole. But still, a lot of schnikey to be done. I need to make travel arrangements, doctor/dentist/eye/shrink appointments (like Shasta said, that Flexible Spending Account dough has gots to be used or losed. I know, I just liked the idea of using "losed" mmkay?), spa/tattoo appointments for San Francisco next month (oh yeah, so, while M and Mr. C are out getting their spa on, I'll be getting one of these tatted either on my heel, inner elbow, or behind my ear. If there's time left over, maybe I'll get a pedi.), shop for birthday gifts, I've got company flying into town next week so I have to make sure I've got the place cleaned and comfy for them, I've been pre-NaNoWriMoing, albeit at a snail's pace, I need to switch banks, I want to get a new phone/service plan.... I'm tired just thinking about it.

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 04:42:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

busy, busy, busy...have fun in my hometown.

 
At 10/25/2005 05:35:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

ooh San Fran. Have fun.

And yay for pre-NaNoWriMo ing! It's kind of like having a pre-nervous breakdown, innit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home