src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

In my write meme

Courtesy of Mister William: Instructions: Set iTunes to shuffle. Ask the following questions, and hit ‘next song’. The title of the song will be the answer to your question. Question: What do you think of me, playlist? Answer: "Love is Stronger Than Pride," Sade Analysis: I hate this meme already, lol. Question: Will I have a happy life? Answer: "Daylight," Coldplay Analysis: What? Is that a yes? Question: What do my friends really think of me? Answer: "10 Dollar," M.I.A. Analysis: Um, so my friends think I'm a teenage hooker? WTF! Question: Do people secretly lust after me? Answer: "Bossa Nova, Ne?" is the first answer, but as that either means "only the Lusitanians" or "Get thee to Brah-theeeeew," I'm skipping it in favor of the following track, "Walk This Land" by E-Z Rollers. Analysis: Meaning either I need to get my ass out more, or everybody does, which is highly unlikely... Question: What should I do with my life? Answer: "When I Grow Up," Garbage Analysis: Did I mention I hate this meme? Question: Why must life be so full of pain? Answer: "I Had a Dream Last Night," Butthole Surfers (I think), Romeo + Juliet Soundtrack Analysis: As this song involves Jesus getting illegal prescription meds from Mexico, I'll not analyze. Question: How can I maximize my pleasure during sex? Answer: "Quills," The Roots Analysis: Motherfucking OUCH! Oh wait, you mean it's tied to writing? Because that I can get with... Question: Will I ever have children? Answer: "Get Back," Beatles Analysis: So, I have to have them in Boston or Philly? With a trannie? What? Question: Will I die happy? Answer: "Turn Off The Light," Nellie Furtado Analysis: Oh, shit. Question: Can you give me some advice? Answer: "Champagne Supernova," Oasis Analysis: Drink more bubbly? Avoid becoming half of a megalomaniacal rock group? Do more--I mean--Do drugs? WHAT? WHAT, DAMN YOU?!?! Question: What do you think happiness is? Answer: "Mountain Town," South Park, Bigger, Longer, Uncut soundtrack. Analysis: I am so being punished for putting my entire music collection on my iPod. Dammit. Or I should move to Colorado. Or, um, I should run a train with Matt and Trey. Whatever. Question: What’s my favorite fetish? Answer: "Do it for the Kids," Velvet Revolver Analysis: Ohjesus. I am so being punished for SOMETHING. Next track is "Joking," Indigo Girls. YES! MUCH BETTER! Well, except for the actual lyrics... I have learned my lesson. No more memes for me, thanks. Your turn!

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 12:13:00 PM, Blogger K. said...

Mine's turned out pretty weird, too. I need to start listening to happy, non drug addicted musicians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home