src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, August 16, 2004

Brushes with celebrity

For someone who hates Urban, I sure spend a lot of time there. Went today to get another bunny rug for a friend, and saw a minor celebrity--at least I think it was the guy who played that annoying Carlos character on Third Watch--shopping. He's tiny. Not that he looks all that tall on the show, but still. Anthony Ruivivar, that's his name. I don't think anyone else noticed him, though, so maybe it wasn't him. Or no one (including Sid) cared to confirm it. Is it worse to go unnoticed or to be recognized and have no one care?

1 Comments:

At 8/18/2004 10:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sid, dear, I think its best to go unnoticed. If I had celeb status, I'd disguise myself - that is, if I was well known and quite popular. I don't think that Anthony guy is a prime character on 3rd W. He's quite annoying and I hope he's written off! But all shows need an irksome type and he surely is that. That's "the kind" I'd like to forget. Maybe that's why you didn't care if it really was Anthony Ruivivar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home