src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, August 27, 2004

The New New Plan

Today I need to take care of a whole lotta isht. I had a new plan for the weekend that involved many things, like to get up at 9 and get going, but it's 10:30 now. This is the new new plan. In no particular order. I have to start my diet and exercise regimen (again) and drag my behind around the reservoir three or four times. I need to go buy materials for a project at work and have the plan for that sorted by the end of the day. I need to do some editing of my real writing and have it ready for my graduate thesis advisor by the Monday after next, and I need to start NOW. I need to drop by the drug store and Fairway to pick up some thangs. I need to make myself some coffee, stat.

1 Comments:

At 8/27/2004 09:08:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

Dang, you sound like me. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home