src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I've been a bad, bad girl....

Pumawhipped Originally uploaded by niarain.
Today I went out to buy a birthday present for a friend and to make a run to the drugstore for dental floss. This is what I returned with. Okay, I got the present and the floss, too, but I'm just sayin', this was unnecessary. And two pair? (And here I wonder, is it two pair, or two pairs? I mean, technically, pair is already plural, and I've specified two...I think it's two pair, so I'm sticking with that) But the red ones were half off, so I got them for only $35! I lurve them, I lurve them so. Also, this morning, when I made my coffee, I put leftover coconut milk in it instead of the good-for-me skim I bought yesterday. I could see the little fatty globules floating in it, you know, the kind you get when whipped cream melts in your mocha. Except this was coconutty. Mmmm. Bad me. Bad, bad, bad. To atone for these two transgressions against good judgement and restraint, I hereby vow not to eat out or get delivery for a whole week, which should set me square, cash- and calorie-wise.

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2004 06:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, flossin' is flossin', whether its between molars and incisors, or in the city streets with a fresh pair of kickums.

-negromatic.com

 
At 10/14/2004 05:20:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Very cool shoes. I love pooomA! But I know what you're going through... you go to buy A & B and you come out X Y & Z. At least you'll be flossing in style!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home