src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Rrrrow! Er, Damn!

Rrrrow! Originally uploaded by Siddity.
You see this? This is what I missed yesterday while I was assing around at various UWS sports clubs. Goddamn. I could have been at a benefit at his new restaurant, Riingo, but instead I was doing cardi-o. TBNY, from whom I stole this pic, said she didn't see him, but I am still inconsolable. Waaaaaah! More to come later on my most recent gymscapades.

2 Comments:

At 10/21/2004 01:12:00 AM, Blogger Sid said...

Girl, don't worry about it. It was my own fault for not reading the posts. I actually saw it in my inbox and thought, Oh, I'll check it when I get back from the gym. That's what I get for trying to get fit. But thanks for the great pick you posted, and I stole. He's purrrty.

Anyhoo, you wanna join a club, too? I work out late morning, though, so I don't know how we'd work it out. We'll have to do some one-shot deals some time, though!
Like a two person training gig or something...

 
At 10/22/2004 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Shasta MacNasty said...

Who is this guy...very sexy. Uh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home