src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm such a liar.

Know what's funny? That, for the past hour or so, blogger has been actin' all crazy, so I was copying all the text I wrote before trying to post, justincase something went wrong, 'cause I get scary when my post gets deleted and I have to type it again. Except for this last post, right here. Forgot to copy this first. Guess when blogger decided to screw up? Anyway. Didn't I just say no more until next week? Dang. Clearly I have a problem. That was the lie. Here is my post-point topic. Thing. So, 2.5 weeks after joining Match and uploading a sad little picture, I've gotten close to 1000 profile views. Two years ago, I joined without a picture, lost interest after, like, 3 hours (I always sign up for this isht after I've been out drinking with friends or something. Sad.), never closed the account. Checked it out again recently, had 37 profile views. Over two years. I guess men really are visually driven creatures. Weird.

3 Comments:

At 11/24/2004 03:52:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

thanks for the compliments. i always gobble them up like those lindsor mint truffles...yummy. :)
as for the moma, it was great, but i'm not sure it's worth $20... i'm still adjusting from d.c. museum mentality, where museums are actually free. i guess it's worth $20; i cheat and still use my student id, since my id has no expiration date and it's only $12 then. lord help me when i'm not able to eke by on my student id anymore..

 
At 11/24/2004 03:52:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

oh yeah ... happy thanksgiving! :D

 
At 11/27/2004 07:57:00 PM, Blogger My Shoes said...

Come on now...you know men are all about the physical! To them a picture is worth a million words!

The Secret Life of Shoes
http://secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home