src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, November 21, 2004

No me toques!

I didn't realize just how little physical human contact I have these days until I went out with a touchy-feely old friend recently. She just. Kept. Touching. Me. She uses touch for emphasis, I know, and is easily affectionate, as are many of my friends. And thas' cool, really. Usually, I don't care, but I don't think I have any other friends who are so, er, hands-on. Like, "Blah blah confindential point," lean in, hand grab. "Yap yap like your hair/clothes," pat stroke grab. "Chit-chat this is fun!" Hug pat. Either she is more touchy-feely than my other friends, or I am having serious personal space issues. I swear, every now and then I would catch myself thinking, goddamn, why are you touching me again?!?! Huh. Guess I won't know if it's her or me until I start gettin' some regular contact (nudgewink) again.

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2004 12:44:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

You know what's funny is, I have to know someone real well to feel comfortable with them grabbing hold of me YET I get a couple drinks in me and I'm all hands. I'm a lovable drunk. "GIMME A HUG!" I don't understand it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home