src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday random 10

Feministe made me do it. And keep in mind I only have about a quarter of my CDs on my iPod, so this isn't entirely representative of my collection: 1. I Think I'm Paranoid, Garbage, Version 2.0 2. So Much to Say, Dave Matthews Band 3. Concrete, Sean Paul, Dutty Rock 4. She Bangs the Drums, Stone Roses, The Complete Stone Roses 5. Hey Mama (shush), BEP, Elephunk 6. Daffodil's Lament, The Cranberries, No Need To Argue 7. Mysterious Ways, U2, Achtung Baby 8. Love is Stronger than Pride, Sade, The Best Of 9. Mera Laung Gawacha, Ram & Bally Sagoo, The Rough Guide to Bhangra 10. I Wanna Be You, Pizzicato Five, Made in the USA Also, an unfortunate observation: Getting out of the shower, I caught a glimpse of my nekkid bum in the bathroom mirror. It's almost exactly the color of a ripe Asian pear, greenish tint, speckles and all. WTF? Can that be, you know, corrected? How did I get freckles on my ass? That's not right. And this is good. But don't get it from those guys. I only paid, like $0.50 a can for mine. They're charging almost a buck a can. Thievers.

3 Comments:

At 1/21/2005 04:50:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

You do know that nashi pears are considered tasty!

 
At 1/21/2005 04:52:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Bally Sagoo? You rock Sid. Even I dont own anything Bally Sagoo. Not that I should. But you know... Ive been to a few bhangra things where he dj'd. Nice rotation.

 
At 1/21/2005 07:58:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

Yes, those Canfield's are good. I would try to stock up when I would shop at Fairway. I have to look for them at Pathmark now ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home