src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Three really good reasons to love DSW

Chinese Laundry heels Originally uploaded by Siddity.
I stopped by the Atlantic Ave. DSW on my way to Target today. I ended up with three pairs of heels for $40 with tax. I love DSW. I spotted these little hotbox Chinese Laundry heels at DSW in August or September, but then they were $50. They ain't $50 no more. Now they're $9.98. Are they not the punkiest little ho' shoes ever? These are probably now the naughtiest shoes I own. I love 'em. They had them in red, too, but what am I going to do with red patent leather hooker heels? I couldn't wear them out. Then again, I probably can't wear these out. They're a bit high and spikey for my liking. But for $10? Hell, I don't have to leave the house. These bitches are my new house slippers. The pink CL shoes were just adorable. I really love the rounded toes and rhinestone buckles. I'd have taken better photos, but my phone battery was dying and I kept getting crappy blurred images. The boots were a super steal. I still can't believe what I paid for those. BCBG leather boots? $16? They cray-ji cheap.

6 Comments:

At 1/12/2005 01:14:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Man I never catch good sales. Hmph. I love the boots and I've wanted some pink shoes for a while - only I mess shoes up so quickly they'll be grey inside a week. The black ones - I think they'd look cute peeking out from under some slacks. Cross your legs on a date and the dude will be like, "Oooooh I like this girl!" lol

 
At 1/13/2005 04:09:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

Great Shoes Sid. Love the bondage ones, and the lets have tea and wear pink shoes ones. They almost cater to my split personality! LOL

And the price. Reason 179 to come BACK to NY!!!

 
At 1/13/2005 05:14:00 PM, Blogger Jazz said...

WORK IT! WORK IT! (smile)

 
At 1/13/2005 07:02:00 PM, Blogger Ka said...

Love the pink ones they are soo LOL(lady of leisure),bloody hell why don't we have shoesales like those here??

 
At 1/14/2005 02:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's so selacious about the laundry heels are the straps that divide the feet into nice, managable yummy slices. no, i'm not a cannibal, i just like feets. um...nice kicks.

-negrown toenail

 
At 1/19/2005 11:37:00 PM, Blogger My Shoes said...

Boy! I REALLY need a pair of those. I am all about those shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home