src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Sunday, January 09, 2005

If only Rustoleum came with a spelling checker.

mistery loves company Originally uploaded by Siddity.
I just spotted this while I was out on an errand and decided I'd share. I must have passed it a dozen times without reading it before tonight, which is crazy, because it's about four feet wide and at eye level. Anyway, do you think the tagger realized he'd totally fucked up? Maybe he meant to be all philosophical about it, and actually meant "mistery," as in, loosely, life is a directionless existence marred by the mists of fate. Or somesuch. Huh. Baby update: 400+ songs stored. Only 1.5 GB used. Bwahahahaha! I love it! Also, I am really beginning to realize how much of my intellectual and mnemonic potential is devoted to useless things like song lyrics. Crikey. Travel post ETA Wednesday, when I am finally off this bloody sun-up-to-sun-down working purgatory, or, when I've managed to get more than 6 hours of sleep at a time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home