src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, December 20, 2004

Linky Links

Just a quick rundown of some blogs I have been reading lately but haven't had time to blogroll: The Game: Should get an award for best presidential nickname--Chimpy McFlightsuit. Holy hell, that's hilarious. Chepooka: I dunno what a chepooka is, but I'm sure I'll find out when I take time to read the "About" section. Neat post on the crazy crap being taught in some Christian schools--about how slavery wasn't all that bad, really. That sounds crazy, and maybe the pamphlet the blog talks about is a hoax. But as someone who attended a Christian school for several years and was told some crazy ass things about history, I believe it. And to the news article about the school. Around The Way Girl: I need to use those little arrows on my own damn link to blackblogz, etc. more often. Feministe! I need to Blogroll this one ASAP. Dang. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home