src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The cheese stands alone.

Well, for those of you who have signed up for the secret santafest, get a Froogle or Amazon wishlist up on your blog. I'll be handing out names tomorrow--this should be fun. Just make sure there is something on your list your santa can order, shipping included, for $20 or less. CDs and paperbacks are good bets, no? Since I didn't start this earlier, I suppose it is unlikely the gifts will make it by Christmas, but hey, I'm sure presents are welcome anytime. In other, unrelated news(ish), everyone should run out immediately and buy this cheese. It's so good, it should be a sin. God knows your breath will be criminal right after eating it. But it's damn good eatin'! Also, I love this tea. It tastes and smells incredible--green tea with bergamot! Yum. I don't know whether to drink it or dab it on my pulse points. Whatever, it's spanktastic.

5 Comments:

At 12/15/2004 09:35:00 AM, Blogger Kay said...

I love the cheese description: France, Cow, Soft.

 
At 12/15/2004 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Hmmm I love tea. I'll have to try that one.

 
At 12/15/2004 12:26:00 PM, Blogger her gypsy eyes said...

My homie MJ AKA "I know why the black girl screams" loves your blog, and I have to say I do as well. Just wanted to post and let you know that I was reading your post... Ya make me laugh... PEACE!!!!!

 
At 12/15/2004 05:23:00 PM, Blogger deborah said...

Oh that cheese reads divine. Sage. Hmmm. Nice.

& Tea.

I have had an amazon wish list to keep track of paperbacks I dig. Hope that works for this lil project.
I assume a shipping address is needed?

 
At 12/16/2004 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Rhapsodi said...

See you ain't right. I could sit on my couch and eat a block of cheese with a knife and a napkin...LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home