src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

You oscillate its tit a little.

So I just checked this joke out online and found that the version I heard, with the punchline above, is much less common than the punchline ML posted in the comments, so full marks to her. I have to say, though, I think the flow is better with the punchline I heard. Say it quickly in you head with the different endings: How do you titillate an oscelot? You oscillate its tit a little. v. You oscillate its tit a lot. Which I guess is more rhymey. Eh. Anyway. Anyway, in keeping (not innkeeping) with the totally pointless and silly nature of this post, I would like to share this low-carb diet friendly recipe with you: take one tall frosty glass of diet vanilla coke, add 2 tablespoons of half and half, et voila! The 40 calorie dessert. It's an egg cream without the sugar. Sort of. Okay, I have to admit, it kinda looks narsty because the HAH not only separates a little but also, like, sucks the artificial color out of the fizzy drink, so you get a sort of chocolate milky brown spooge and dishwater grey fizz, but it tastes nice, I swear, and if you swirl regularly you'll hardly notice. Might be nicer with a shot of something. Or could make a good fauxcohol drink to nurse while you watch your nearest and dearest get bombed over the holidays. Hey, somebody's gotta be sober enough to take the blackmail photos. Also, Happy Chanukah. Also also, thank god for payday, 'cause now I can get replacement beautifiers.

4 Comments:

At 12/08/2004 04:39:00 PM, Blogger Kay said...

What's an egg cream?

Also...oooh...you've piqued my interest with your Sephora link. Good hair product?

 
At 12/08/2004 05:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remembers me of when we were kids and Laverne & Shirley had us mixing Pepsi with milk. Ugh!

 
At 12/08/2004 08:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you know another drink that looks gross: Beet juice! If you boil purple cabbage leaves, however, it actually looks good, like blue gatorade.
(Nat)

 
At 12/09/2004 03:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like your makeshift 'i can't believe it's not egg cream' could use a nip of kaluha. all in together now!

-negromatic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home