src="http://openmind.clemish.com/webbands/diversity_rb1_right.js">

Monday, December 20, 2004

Boredom breeds...pointless scavenger hunts?


Slither
Originally uploaded by Siddity.
So, I'm thinking of doing a sort of photo scavenger hunt, but instead of sending people to places, I'll take pictures of places for people to identify! And each correctly identified place will be a clue that leads you to, um, a meeting place, and time. And...and the benefit to you would be that, um...the person who gets it right gets...lunch on me! Yeah, that's it! (But, like, a prix fixe lunch, okay? I'm not the Donald.)

Alternatively, I could just post random pictures now and then and see who can guess where they are. Who wants to play? Anybody? Where's this mosaic found?

6 Comments:

At 12/21/2004 04:36:00 AM, Blogger deborah said...

No fair. I wanna play. But I can't, so ill sit over there and watch. Hmmmm.

 
At 12/21/2004 12:49:00 PM, Blogger maryann said...

i wanna play... altho i have no idea where the first panel is ... a subway somewhere in the city is all i know..

 
At 12/21/2004 05:57:00 PM, Blogger Fresh said...

79th and CPW subway station "C" train at Museum of Natural History! BAM!!!!

 
At 12/21/2004 06:34:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Is it just going to be NYC? Could you maybe come out to Phoenix and take pictures out here? Because I would ACE that game, I tell you! ;)

 
At 12/21/2004 06:50:00 PM, Blogger Sid said...

you got the station name/line right, Berry! But the street # is wrong...but keep it in mind, keep it in mind. It is only the first photographic clue, mwahahaha!

 
At 12/21/2004 07:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is 79th-81st Street!!!

-Berry-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home